Sunday, 4 September 2011

Hello!

Well I'm sorry for being quiet with the posts for the past few days, but it's that time again when I need to move back to Uni and so all my stuff is.. well.. all over my new room and I'm trying to sort out everything and look for a job before my lectures start up again (and before freshers week, where I'll be too hungover to do anything important).

I just thought I'd drop a post to give boring updates of what I've been doing and to let you all know that I haven't given up on the blog. Expoect a proper post in the next couple of days.

Also - I was thinking of changing the look of the blog cause I think it looks a bit shabby. I hate how the polls look at the side! If you have any suggestions or want something included in the new layout, please contact me through email or comments.

Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. If you change the layout, keep it simple and clean how it is now, maybe add color, but I don't think any pictures or patterns...just my opinion :)

    ReplyDelete