Thursday, 25 August 2011

Baby. Baby. Baby - oooh!

No. I do not like Justin Beiber but I have had that song in my head all day now - which leads me onto my next blog post - da dada daaaaa.

Do you have a cutesy 'pet' name that you get called by your other half/friends, or do you have one for someone special?

I ask because I've never been one to assign lovely people cutesy names cause I always feel like a bit of a boob calling them it - I always think some are a bit cringeworthy. Like 'darling'. If I were to have someone call me that, I would feel middle aged, cause I always get the vision in my head of a married couple. Then there's stuff like 'angel' and 'sugar'. They all seem a bit forced and naff.

Like I said I'm a bit awkward when it comes to calling people little names here and there. People in my life tend to end up being called 'beast', 'beasty' or 'fool'. I thinj I show my affection by teasing slightly? Or something ridiculous like that.

But then I'd be a liar if I said I didn't like little names that I've been called in the past. 'Babe' and 'baby' are winners with many, but I absolutely love the little pet names like 'flower' and 'love' - I think they're dead cute, even if it is coming from an old man you've made friends with at the bus stop, ahaa!

2 comments:

  1. I get called Kitty and Jack gets called Bear. :P Hence Kitty and Bear drawings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I call my boyfriend Handsome and he calls me Beautiful...
    not that original, but it's cute. :)

    ReplyDelete