Monday, 11 July 2011

Would you?

Yo. Just a quick one for today as I've been a wee bit busy and I am running out of time on the internet access that the library provides *shakes fist, all angry like*.

I was pondering the other night whether I would take a bullet (a.k.a DIE) for someone I loved. I mean someone you properly love too. In my head, there is only one type of person I could see myself ever dying or doing anything for them in the future and that would be any children I had (I don't have 'em yet like!), because they're from your loins! (Men have loins right.. not women..?) But I can honestly say I don't think I would jump in front of a bullet that was speeding towards my husband/boyfriend/lover, because you'd probably die and not see them again and then you'd leave them with the crippling guilt that you died for them.

I might die for my parents and some of my close family.. But I really don't know. So how about you fine readers? Am I being cold or is it just sensible? Post your comments, or email 'em through - whatever. If you wanna suggest something to be written about, my email address is on the 'Why am I blogging?' page. BOOM.

(Also, on a side note - I watch this dude on YouTube because I do love people who rant, and he's said the same thing to me really - but about the Bruna Mars song 'Grenade'. Check it out here.)

One last thing (this isn't as quick as I expected!) if you like my blog and wanna vote for my in the Top 25 Kids Blogger thingy, scroll down a couple of posts and click the badge! I'll repost it again in the next blog!

BAII!

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea what i'd do unless I was thrown into the situation. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would rather die knowing I saved the one I love, than spend of my life regretting that I had the option to save them and instead, let them die.
    I couldn't handle that.
    This reminds me of a book I recently finished reading: Nineteen minutes by Jodi Picoult, if you're a book reader check it out. It was really good :)

    ReplyDelete