Friday, 22 July 2011

I rly like you but..

I'm too much of a wimp to make the first move.

This is probably my life story from the ages of 13 to 100. Just another quick one today folks, as I have errands *feels like she's middle aged and not 19 .-.* to run. Why is it always down to the boy folk to make the first move? (Well, I know in my world, I tend to think like this and I SHOULDN'T!) Why can't I - as a calm, confident, sassy girl (lies, lies, lies) - grab the bull by the horns, so to speak, and be like 'Heyyy, how you doin'?'

Even when in one instance, I liked a boy and he liked me back, I waited for him to make the first move. And the lesson in this story is kids;

Don't wait for him to make the first move, because sometimes he's as much of a wimp as you are and will not and you will both forever ignore the fact you like each other and it will be stupid. Instead, just kiss his face off.
Or somethin'.


Oh, and one last thing before I go. Voting for the Top 25 Kids Bloggers ends at some point today (I'm not sure when - I'm not very clued up on the American time scales), so if you wanna vote, click the thingy below (I'm not sure if that counts as a vote but if it takes you to the list, scroll down to mine and also check out some of the others!). I'm pretty sure I won't get into it but so far I have 23 votes ;D And those 23 votes are excellent to me.

Tatty byes!

2 comments: