Wednesday, 6 July 2011

Great News

I have been nominated for some sort of Top 25 Kids Blogger thingy :P Which is very nice whoever did it. So if you like my blog (although I know it's been pretty.. bare lately. Apologies! I will buck my ideas up in the next week!) and you think I should be one of these fortunate few, please click below and vote for me :D

Just scroll down towards the bottom and hopefully you shall find me. Also, check out some of the other great blogs that are listed, especially Abby Noel's. I've been readin' her, like.



Also - give me some heads up by email if there's anything out there you'd like me to discuss! I'm currently at the beaut of a wall that is called writers block.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! Thank you so much! I hate to correct you, but there's no E in my name. Just abby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. help!!! i need some ideas for my website!!
    http://buttcrakk.weebly.com/#/

    ReplyDelete