Sunday, 22 May 2011

It just happened..

I don't think I'll be posting everyday but this has got to be said.

Why do people who cheat.. cheat? Friday; me and the housemates + one seminar friend discovered the revelation that someone we knew was being cheated on. Now the two have been together since the start of University pretty much, which is quite a mean feat when you think about it - freshers week is rife with hormones and condoms (sadly, I'm not speaking through experience; freshers week was a flop for me!).

She's a lovely girl and he's well.. a smarmy boy in my opinion and maybe this is what's affected my view the most. Turns out this boy has tried it on with one of her friends before, and was promptly rejected, I might add, then turned over to his girlfriend. Now why, for one second in their tiny minds, would anyone try to cheat with a close friend of their spouse and think that they're going to get away with it? The guilt would absolutely kill me if I was that friend and I would probably paint a confession on a banner in my own blood.

But anyway - she took him back and they got over it. This is my head is a bit wrong. I've always thought that if I were to be cheated on (unsuccessfully or not) I don't know if I'd be able to get back with that person because of the major thing we like to call TRUST. I'm psycho and insecure enough as it is without thinking that you're checking out everyone else's jelly as well as my own.

What I can't get my head around is that why would you go off and play elsewhere with someone else when you have someone at home who is - I'm sure - willing to have a bit of sexy fun time with you and all you need to do to get it is show a bit of affection and maybe buy the occasional cinema ticket - I'm an easy girl to please, clearly! So anyway, another definition to add to the list;


Cheating - A cowardly way of telling your girlfriend that you either a) think you're some sort of sex god, or more likely b) are an arsehole or in some very minute instances c) are under appreciated.

Feedback always welcome (:

No comments:

Post a Comment